Today marks the 2nd Anniversary of Lemony Thyme. Once we survived the first year jitters, the second year seemed to sail by….too quickly frankly. Here are some blog highlights to date….
- There are 662 Recipes posted to our love to cook page.
- We have added a categorized Recipe Archive with thumbnail pictures of each recipe to make it easier to find some of our oldies but goodies.
- We have over 550 Email Subscribers to Lemony Thyme and would love for you to join in and never miss a new recipe again.
- 338,000+ Unique Visitors from 6 continents have stopped by the blog. This one blows my mind.
- We have over 11,370 Fabulous Facebook Fans with plenty of room for more.
- And 1052 followers on Pinterest. Thank you for finding us (since my boards are under lelderpins instead of Lemony Thyme).
- Our love of fresh herbs continues and our whiskey barrel porch pots are overflowing with fresh herb love.
- In our second year we challenged ourselves to make more from scratch and have dabbled with various homemade breads, salad dressings, bbq sauces, jellies, and spice blends.
- I got a real camera last year for my birthday in May, so our 2nd year photos are more vibrant. Take a look at how our love food photography page continues to bloom.
- We celebrated 30 Days of Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in April and enlisted the help of family for recipe creation.
- I have started to recreate old Family Recipes. It’s been a healthy way to connect with family across the country.
I’ve set a few goals for myself and the blog for the coming year. I’m going to share them here as a means of accountability. I need that.
- Learn to use settings on my camera, other than automatic.
- Use Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest to drive more traffic to the blog. I’m going to need some help with this one.
- Continue to maintain our Fabebook fan page, while also participating in FB groups.
- Post one new dish each week that is my own creation.
- Organize my kitchen props and dishes for ease of use (for me and my family).
I wrote for months…to myself, before I ever got up the courage to share my very first post with you. I had no idea how warm & welcoming you would be. Thank you for your continued support and inspiration. We’ll keep this journey alive and well.
3,112 total views, no views today