The punchy flavors in the Quick Greek Red Wine & Feta Vinaigrette will transport your tastebuds.
Whether you have a favorite Greek restaurant or a favorite Greek Island, this dressing will save you the trip!
I love how the classic Mediterranean aromatics and herbs make this dressing sing. But its the salty tangy feta cheese that’s the star. Sweet honey and the acid from the red wine vinegar are the perfect balance.Jump to Recipe
All of the ingredients go into your food processor, making this dressing quick & easy to make. I have a mini KitchenAid Food Chopper that I use almost daily. One of my most treasured kitchen appliances!
Homemade is better.
Especially homemade salad dressings. No chemicals or preservatives.
Just real good ingredients.
Garlic, shallot, lemon zest and a touch of honey infuse a base of extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar. Fresh basil and oregano add familiar Greek flavor. While the feta cheese adds a nice salty finish.
Are there recipes that remind you of a favorite vacation that you’d like to see us recreate? I’d love for you to comment below. Your feedback is so important to me (and keeps the recipe love fresh).
All my best,
Quick Greek Red Wine & Feta Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 zest of one lemon
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except feta, salt & pepper in bowl of a food processor. Purée. Add in feta and pulse until creamy, but with small pieces of feta still visible. Season with salt & pepper to taste.