Have you had Roasted Greek Potatoes? The kind that cook in the most delicious lemony garlicky broth! I absolutely adore them and wanted to recreate a version to go with our Greek Chicken Burgers. These Greek Style Potato Wedges have all the beautiful flavors of the classic recipe but are crispy like steak fries.Jump to Recipe
We paired these Greek Style Potato Wedges with our Greek Chicken Burgers. The flavor pairing is spot on and who doesn’t love burgers & fries!
Greek Style Potato Wedges
- 4 russet baking potatoes each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 lemon zest & juice
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 Tbl fresh oregano chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges. Bring large sauce pan of water to boil. Add potatoes and cook 5 minutes. Drain.
- Toss parboiled potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread evenly on large baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then use spatula to turn over potatoes. Continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer from baking sheet to serving tray. Sprinkle with feta cheese, lemon zest, fresh oregano and squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
613 total views, 1 views today