If you love Roasted Greek Potatoes then you’re going to flip over these Greek Style Potato Wedges With Feta!
You know the kind that cook in the most delicious lemony garlicky broth!
I absolutely adore them and wanted to recreate a version to go with our Greek Chicken Burgers.
These lemony potato wedges have all the beautiful flavors of the classic roasted Greek potato recipe but are crispy like steak fries.Jump to Recipe
If you love Crispy Baked Potato Wedges like I do check out <—– that link for dipping sauces three ways ;-).
Once you cut the baking potatoes into large wedges, you parboil them for a few minutes before baking. This helps them crisp up nicely. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika then into a 450 degree F. oven for 15 minutes, flip and return to the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
Transfer from baking sheet to serving tray. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese, fresh lemon zest, fresh oregano leaves and a generous squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
We paired these Greek Style Potato Wedges with our Greek Chicken Burgers. These burgers are packed with fresh herbs, feta cheese, spinach and aromatics. The flavor pairing is spot on and who doesn’t love burgers & fries!
Are there recipes that remind you of a favorite vacation that you’d like to see us recreate? I’d love for you to comment below. Your feedback is so important to me (and keeps the recipe love fresh).
All my best,
Greek Style Potato Wedges
- 4 russet baking potatoes each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lemon zest & juice
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 Tbl fresh oregano chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges. Bring large sauce pan of water to boil. Add potatoes and cook 5 minutes. Drain.
- Toss parboiled potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Spread evenly on large baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then use spatula to turn over potatoes. Continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer from baking sheet to serving tray. Sprinkle with feta cheese, lemon zest, fresh oregano and squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Season with salt & pepper to taste.