When I say Loaded Chicken Burrito Bowl, I mean find your biggest serving bowl and prepare to make your family oh so happy.
Imagine you are behind the counter at Chipotle building the burrito bowl of your dreams with all your favorite toppings.
That’s what we’re doing, but in your kitchen, no shoes or shirts required.
The Loaded Burrito Bowl Ingredients
- Our Chicken Burrito Bowl has a base of lettuce
- Topped with grilled chicken (rotisserie chicken works great too)
- Shredded cheese
- Sliced avocado
- Fire Roasted Corn & Poblano Salsa
- Black Beans
- Pico de Gallo
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- We then give it a generous drizzle of Southwest Ranch Dressing
Recipe links above.
We ate on this great big burrito bowl for two days and it was delicious!
There’s nothing like a salad (or bowl) made ahead, waiting for hunger to strike.
Optional Burrito Ingredients
This Loaded Chicken Burrito Bowl is meant for you to incorporate your favorite toppings.
You do you all day long.
I recently spent some time with my college senior and his buddies. If there’s one thing for certain, they love Chipotle. I witnessed a full on discussion of how superior that particular chain is over any others that were mentioned. Apparently they’re doing things right! Good for them!
Have you had Insalata Chicken Florentine from Macaroni Grill? Are there other copycat recipes you’d like to see us recreate? I’d love for you to comment below. Your feedback is so important to me (and keeps the recipe love fresh).
All my best,
Loaded Chicken Burrito Bowl
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce chopped
- 3 cups cooked chicken cubed
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe link in post
- 1 cup Fire Roasted Corn & Poblano Salsa Recipe link in post
- 1 cup Pico de Gallo Recipe link in post
- 1 cup black beans or Black Bean Puree Recipe link in post
- 1 cup Southwest Ranch Dressing Recipe link in post
- lime wedges, fresh cilantro & tortilla chips optional garnishes
- In a large family-style bowl, layer chopped lettuce with cubed chicken, sliced avocado, shredded cheese and remainging ingredients. Drizzle generously with Southwest Ranch Dressing. Garnish with lime wedges, fresh cilantro and tortilla chips.