Tomatoes, tomatoes everywhere!! Homemade Fresh Tomato Salsa is so quick and easy to make and oh so much better than the jar variety. Fresh from the garden tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, sprinkle of cumin, salt & pepper….where are the chips?!
Fresh Tomato Salsa
For mild salsa…
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 2-3 Tbl. onion minced
- 2-3 Tbl. fresh cilantro minced
- 1/2 small jalapeno minced
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- dash cumin
- sea salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients, adjusting according to personal preference.
- If you like Hot Salsa sub serrano pepper for jalapeno or add a dash of cayenne.
43,279 total views, 1 views today