This Southwest Ranch Dressing is amazing. Trust me and make it.
Southwest Ranch Dressing is a combination of ingredients you likely already have on hand. Creamy Buttermilk Ranch and Mayonnaise, with tart and spicy white vinegar, ketchup and sriracha, seasoned by chili powder and ground cumin.
You’re going to want to drizzle this Southwest Ranch Dressing on everything!
Southwest Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients. Chill before serving.
77,351 total views, 2 views today