Baked Sweet Potato Fries are almost a staple for us. There’s something so addicting about the sweet heat that comes from the sweetness of the potato combined with the Cajun herb seasoning. Any time we’re having burgers or anything else that pairs well with fries, we’ll likely turn to these.
Parmesan Crusted Homemade Fish Sticks went oh so nicely with our Baked Sweet Potato Fries. In fact, they split the fare for the cookie sheet and baked along side of each other. Now that’s teamwork.
- 1 large sweet potato or two medium (about 1½ lbs), skins scrubbed
- 2 Tbl. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut sweet potatoes into fries, about ⅜-inch to ½-inch.
- Combine fries, olive oil and seasoning in a zipper bag. Seal and toss until fries are well coated. Pour onto baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then turn fries over and bake another 10 minutes or until browned to your liking.
23,500 total views, 1 views today