These Chili Cheese Sweet Potato Fries are addicting. They are a hearty fill-you-up meal that eat like nachos. They also happen to be a fantastic way to use up your favorite leftover chili from the weekend.Jump to Recipe
You can make your own Sweet Potato Fries or simply use frozen. There is no shame in frozen French fries and these from ALEXIA are pretty darn good!!
Now when it comes to the ‘Chili’ in these Chili Cheese Sweet Potato Fries – you can use your favorite or choose one of ours here.
Wrap me in a cozy blank, with a new Netflix series on the tv, and a plate of Chili Cheese Sweet Potato Fries and I’ll be one happy camper.
Chili Cheese Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes or 1 bag frozen sweet potato fries
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 2 cups prepared Chili
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 avocado sliced
- fresh cilantro & scallions for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Wash sweet potatoes and scrub skins. Then cut into 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch sized fries. Toss with olive oil and seasoning. Bake for 10 minutes then turn fries over and bake an additional 10 minutes or until tender and golden brown. If using frozen, skip oil and cook according to package instructions. Meanwhile heat chili and shred cheese.
- To serve layer sweet potatoes with chili and cheese on an oven proof pan. Pop into oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with fresh cilantro, sliced avocado and scallions.
552 total views, 2 views today