This slightly spicy, super creamy Remoulade Sauce is the perfect pairing for crab cakes, fried fish or shrimp, po’ boys, or even fried pickles (stay tuned for this one).Jump to Recipe
I’m certain every “authentic” Remoulade Sauce is slightly different. My husband is from New Orleans and he’s certain this version pairs perfectly with his favorite Shrimp Po’ Boys.
Homemade Remoulade Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon dill relish
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Chill.
366 total views, 3 views today