I’ve been playing around lately with new ideas for dips. We took a Crab Rangoon and turned it inside out, creating a creamy crab dip with Wonton Chips on the side. This Hot Reuben Dip is made with that kind of twist in mind. Take the yummy ingredients that make The Classic Reuben Sandwich so popular and serve it with Jewish rye Party bread. One more easy crowd pleasing recipe to add to your next finger food spread.
One pound of deli sliced corned beef (then diced), 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese, one 16-ounce pouch of sauerkraut (or 14-ounce can) well drained, 3/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup ketchup, 1 Tbl. horseradish, 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper. That’s it. Mix it all up, pour it into a casserole dish and bake it at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Set this Hot Reuben Dip out with an assortment of cold beverages and you’ve got yourself a room full of happy.
- 1 pound deli-sliced corned beef, cubed
- 1 8-ounce block Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 16-ounce pouch or 14-ounce can sauerkraut, drained well
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 Tbl. prepared Horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 sleeve Jewish rye party bread.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Pour into a 1½ quart casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with Jewish rye party bread.
11,742 total views, 4 views today