Everything we love about a Crab Cake rolled into bite-sized nuggets. A perfect little appetizer or addition to your party spreads or grazing boards.Jump to Recipe
Crab Cake Balls have just a few ingredients – lump crab, bread or cracker crumbs, chives, cajun seasoning, dry yellow mustard and mayonnaise as a binder. Pan browned in a little butter and served with a side of Homemade Remoulade Sauce.
Crab Cake Balls
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs (GF for Gluten Free version)
- 1 Tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dry yellow mustard
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons butter for pan frying
- Remoulade Sauce see recipe link in post
- Combine all ingredients. Form into 1-inch balls. Gently pan brown in melted butter over medium heat until golden on all sides. Serve with Remoulade sauce.
512 total views, 4 views today