Crab Cake Balls with Remoulade Sauce.
Everything we love about a Crab Cake rolled into bite-sized nuggets. A perfect little appetizer or addition to your party spreads or grazing boards.Jump to Recipe
Jumbo lump crabmeat is an investment, one to be treasured. Which is precisely why I choose minimal ingredients to pair with the succulent meat. Breadcrumbs and mayonnaise act as a binder, while a few spices bring a little kick. We finish with a sprinkling of fresh snipped chives.
How to Make Crab Cake Balls
These appetizers have just a few ingredients – lump crab, bread or cracker crumbs, chives, cajun seasoning, dry yellow mustard and mayonnaise as a binder.
Pan browned in a little butter and served with a side of Homemade Remoulade Sauce.
These crab stuffed nuggets take me back to sunny beach vacations, where fresh seafood is abundant. There’s something about the salty air, toes in the sand, warm breezes that makes us crave these delicacies of the sea.
Here are a few of my favorite seafood appetizers.
Are there recipes that remind you of a favorite vacation that you’d like to see us recreate? I’d love for you to comment below. Your feedback is so important to me (and keeps the recipe love fresh).
All my best,
Crab Cake Balls
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs (GF for Gluten Free version)
- 1 Tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dry yellow mustard
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons butter for pan frying
- Remoulade Sauce see recipe link in post
- Combine all ingredients. Form into 1-inch balls. Gently pan brown in melted butter over medium heat until golden on all sides. Serve with Remoulade sauce.