We brought 7-Layer Hot Italian Dip along with a bottle of red and white Italian wines to a happy-hour party recently. We stepped outside the comfort zone on the wines, perhaps this is a chance to discover a new favorite.
And about this dip. Oh my. I knew when I first read this recipe from Eat at Home Cooks that we’d have a new favorite. Boy was I right. As it turns out, when we delivered 7-Layer Hot Italian Dip straight from the oven, we walked into a happy-hour party already in progress. All in attendance who sampled this new recipe loved it. I think you will as well.
Let’s break down these seven layers of Italian flavor love.
Layer #1 ~ Cream Cheese
Layer #2 ~ Basil Pesto
Layer #3 ~ Roasted Red Peppers
Layer #4 ~ Parmesan Cheese
Layer #5 ~ Artichoke Hearts
Layer #6 ~ Sun Dried Tomatoes
Layer #7 ~ Mozzarella Cheese
7-Layer Hot Italian Dip is that easy and ready to be served in less than 30-minutes. Be sure to keep these key ingredients on hand for your next happy-hour or game day party. We served this yummy appetizer with Cheddar-Parmesan Savory Biscotti. The flavor combinations were wonderful together.
7-Layer Hot Italian Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts drained & chopped
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Layer ingredients in order listed in a 1-quart oven-safe casserole dish.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot with savory biscotti, pita chips or crackers.
29,020 total views, 1 views today