Salmon & Asparagus Quiche is definitely the best way I’ve incorporated leftovers into a dish in a long time. Asparagus is so beautiful right now that I had to buy two bunches. One I used in an Asparagus & Goat Cheese Tart. And one I served along side a gorgeous piece of baked salmon. There was just enough of both leftover to make a two person Salmon & Asparagus Quiche.
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
- 2-3 ounces cooked salmon
- 12-15 asparagus spears, cooked
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. minced fresh herbs, such as thyme, dill, or tarragon
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a medium size quiche or pie pan with the crust, trim then crimp edges. With a fork, poke several holes in the bottom. Pre-bake for 3-5 minutes. Remove and fill with cooked salmon and asparagus.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, cheese, herbs, salt & pepper. Pour over salmon and asparagus.
- Place pan onto a shallow baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until quiche is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
73,064 total views, 1 views today