Grilled Vietnamese Chicken Thighs.
To quote my in-house taste-tester, “This is a flavor WIN.”
I’ll take that as a thumbs up. Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs marinated in a jalapeno orange marinade, then grilled to perfection. So delicious and as a bonus, figure friendly.
Chicken thighs really love to be marinated and hold on to flavors during cooking, which insures they will be moist and juicy when they come off the grill. We served them over whole wheat couscous with Mango Salsa.
I’d love for you to comment on this or any Lemony Thyme post. All my best, Libby
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbl. soy sauce
- 1 Tbl. fish sauce
- 1 Tbl. brown sugar
- Mango Salsa (see recipe link in post)
- Combine jalapeno, orange zest and juice, garlic, soy, fish sauce, and brown sugar in a large zipper bag. Add chicken thighs, squeeze out air and seal bag. Refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 3 hours or up to overnight.
- Spray grill rack with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium high.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Grill chicken until instant-read thermometer registers 165 degrees, about six minutes per side. Remove from heat, cover with foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Mango Salsa.
7,094 total views, 1 views today