Once you’ve made a batch of Buffalo Chicken Dip, you’ve opened up endless recipe-twist possibilities. I decided on Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. Warm corn tortillas filled with buffalo chicken dip and a little shredded cheddar…all rolled up and baked into a great new appetizer.
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 4-ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ½ - 1 cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (a rotisserie chicken works well)
- 20 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream and/or salsa for serving
- On the stovetop or in microwave safe bowl, heat cream cheese until melting.
- Stir in shredded cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, and shredded chicken. Heat for another minute or two until hot and bubbly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, warm corn tortillas one by one for about 10 seconds each.
- Fill each tortilla with 3-4 Tbl. of buffalo chicken dip and a tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese. Roll tightly and place seam side down in baking dish. Continue with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, until filling is bubbly and tortillas begin to turn golden brown. Serve with sour cream and/or fresh salsa.
3,666 total views, 1 views today