We’ve eaten some pretty darn tasty wings over the past 5 weeks and these Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Wings have earned their spot in the top five!Jump to Recipe
As with all of our chicken wing we recipes, we bake them vs. frying.
- Place wings in a single layer on a rack set in a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for an hour
- Toss the crispy wings with this simple 3-ingredient sweet and spicy sauce: soy sauce (sub coconut aminos for gluten free), sweet chili sauce, and chili crisp oil (can sub sriracha).
The result is a crispy on the outside, juicy inside and slightly sweet, spicy and sticky super flavorful batch of chicken wings.
That was a mouthful and so are these!
And they’re pretty in a picture thanks to the pop of color from our Farmers Market flowers.
Did I tell you about our new passion project….VW Thyme aka June Bus.
She’s a 1965 Classic VW Samba 23-Window Bus and she’s pure joy!!
All my best,
Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings flats and drummettes separated
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (or coconut aminos for gluten free)
- 2 Tablespoons sweet chili sauce store bought
- 2 teaspoons chili crisp oil recipe link in post
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easy clean up) then place rack in pan. Arrange chicken wings in a single layer. Bake for 1 hour or until skin are crispy.
- While wings are baking, combine sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and allow sauce to rest. When wings are cooked, place in a bowl with about 1/2 of the sauce, toss to coat. Add more sauce as needed. Server remaining sauce on the side for dipping.