Making homemade vinaigrettes are so quick and easy and this Asian Vinaigrette is no exception.
It can transform a simple green salad and is the star of the show in our Asian Chicken Salad.
Asian Vinaigrette Ingredients
The ingredients are intended to be nuanced according to personal taste.
- Sesame oil, soy sauce and ginger create an unctuous flavor profile
- The acid from the rice vinegar and sweetness from honey bring balance
- Garlic delivers a slightly pungent element
- Add a little Chili Crisp Oil or sriracha if you want to spice it up a bit
- It’s fantastic on salads, grilled chicken and baked salmon
This dressing elevates even a simple Avocado & Cucumber Salad. The combo of the sesame oil and soy sauce is what pleases my tastebuds. The ginger is a bonus!
Embrace homemade dressings. It will be hard to turn back. We make a homemade vinaigrettes nearly every week. Some savory, others herby, all delicious!
Do you make your own salad dressings? I’d love for you to comment below. I’m always looking for new recipe inspiration.
All my best,
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon nuetral salad oil (avocado, grapeseed, canola)
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger peeled & grated
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a lid and give a good shake to combine. Store in refrigerator for up to one week.