Making homemade vinaigrettes are so quick and easy and this Asian Vinaigrette is no exception. This dressing will transform a simple green salad into a bowl to be savored and is the star ingredient in our Asian Chicken Salad.
Sesame, soy and ginger create an unctuous flavor profile that’s balanced by the acid from the rice vinegar and sweetness from honey. Garlic brings a slightly pungent element. You can also add a little red pepper flakes or sriracha if you want to spice it up a bit. The ingredients are intended to be nuanced according to personal taste.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon nuetral salad oil (avocado, grapeseed, canola)
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger peeled & grated
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a lid and give a good shake to combine. Store in refrigerator for up to one week.
508 total views, 3 views today