This dip is slightly sweet and incredibly yummy. The caramelized onions are the star!
Caramelized Onion Dip
This dip was delicious with the Zucchini Fries but would also make a wonderful pretzel dip!
Author: King Arthur Flour
- For the Caramelized Onion Dip…
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make caramelized onions, cook onions in butter stirring occasionally until the onions soften and caramelize.
- Once the onions are a medium brown, remove from the heat and add the vinegar.
- Place the onions and vinegar into a small food processor.
- Add the honey and mustard, and process or blend until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste.
7,991 total views, 3 views today
(Visited 432 time, 1 visit today)