Sesame Brussels Sprout Slaw
We love slaw at our house and change up our recipe often. But this version was very different. The sesame oil & seeds added that yummy nutty flavor which worked so well with the balsamic. We’ll surely have this one again.
- 12 Brussels sprouts - ends & loose leaves removed, rough chopped in food processor
- ½ cup shredded zucchini squash
- 1 sliced scallion
- 1 Tbl. fine diced jalapeno
- a hand-full of cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbl. sesame seeds
- a light tsp. of white balsamic (easy to add more, can't take away)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbl. mayo
- sea salt & a generous grinding of fresh cracked pepper
- Combine slaw ingredients in a serving bowl and set aside.
- Combine dressing ingredients then stir into slaw, mixing until well combined.
22,890 total views, 2 views today