Oh yes I did. And you should too. Nutella Swirled Chocolate Chip Blondies are just 30 minutes away from making your day. Enough said.
Make your favorite Blondie recipe, in our case it’s these super simple Homemade Blondies. Just before you’re ready to pop them in the oven, swirl some Nutella into them and bake.
Don’t forget to Share the Love. Nutella Swirled Chocolate Chip Blondies have what it takes to make someone else’s day as well. Double win!
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted (sweet) butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- Mix all ingredients, except Nutella together in a big bowl with wooden spoon, until blended well. Spread in a parchment lined, non-stick sprayed 8” pan.
- Spoon Nutella in 3 lines across batter. Swirl using a toothpick.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes (toothpick should come out clean). Cool & cut into bars.
1,988 total views, 1 views today