We spent happy hour enjoying this Loaded Baked Potato Dip with Crispy Baked Potato Wedges, delivered happy and declared that dinner had been served. This is a hearty appetizer.
This loaded dip has just become the newest addition to our Game Day Pinterest Board. Serious baked potato love delivered finger food style. Win!!
I love that this recipe looks and smells like a loaded baked potato. It will fill your kitchen with all the aromas of Baked Potatoes. Then come the toppings…sour cream, cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, chives…come on!!! The Pub Fries stole the show, yet our Loaded Baked Potato Dip is a stand alone winner as well.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ pound bacon, cooked crispy & chopped
- ¼ cup fresh snipped chives
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash garlic & herb seasoning
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Crispy Baked Potato Wedges for serving (recipe link in post)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients (reserving ½ cup cheddar cheese and a few bacon crumbles); spoon into a baking dish. Top with remaining ½ cup cheddar and bacon.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Crispy Baked Potato Wedges.
6,351 total views, 1 views today