This Fresh Herb Vinaigrette is a salad game changer. It’s equally wonderful with fresh basil or cilantro and loves when you throw in a little lemony thyme or fresh oregano. Simple ingredients delivery big bright flavors.
Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
This Vinaigrette is sure to become your new favorite. Use your favorite soft herbs like cilantro, basil, thyme, parsley or oregano to nuance the flavor profile.
- 2 1/2 cups fresh herb leaves only cilantro and/or basil are preferred
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot rough chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth. Store in refrigerator for up to a week.