This Fresh Herb Vinaigrette is a salad game changer. It’s equally wonderful with fresh basil or cilantro and loves when you throw in a little lemony thyme or fresh oregano. Simple ingredients delivery big bright flavors.
Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
- 2 1/2 cups fresh herb leaves only cilantro and/or basil are preferred
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot rough chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth. Store in refrigerator for up to a week.