Born out of the ingredients in our fridge/pantry, which inspired Watercress Pesto. This cold salad was the perfect lunch two days in a row. I’ve said before and I’ll say again, I think my best recipes happen when I stay out of the grocery store.
- 4 oz. bow tie pasta
- 4 oz. cooked chicken, cubed
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 ears fresh corn, roasted & kernels removed
- ½ - ¾ cup watercress pesto (see recipe link in post)
- grated parmesan cheese for topping
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain and rinse with cool water. Combine all salad ingredients, adding enough pesto to taste.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese to serve.
16,602 total views, 2 views today