The things you dream of while laying in bed waiting for the first dog to stir. Naan Flatbread is so versatile and delicious. My favorite way to use it is as pizza crust. Just add your favorite toppings and bake. On this morning we turned naan into Bacon, Egg & Cheese Flatbread Pizza. Got two thumbs up for this one. Felt a bit guilty accepting praises when it took little to no effort but I got over that ;)
In the time it takes to heat up your pizza stone, you can have a couple slices of bacon & scrambled eggs cooked. Layer those on your flatbread and sprinkle with shredded cheese or any other favorite toppings. Into a hot oven for about 10 minutes and you’ve got a super tasty weekend or school day breakfast.
I can neither confirm nor deny that someone in our house uttered these words…”I don’t suppose anyone wanted country gravy with their breakfast pizza.”
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Flatbread Pizza…I hope you to see you again soon.
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Flatbread Pizza
- 1 naan flatbread
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbl. cream
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven and pizza stone to 450 degrees.
- Cook bacon slices to desired doneness. Drain on paper towels and reserve.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, salt & pepper. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Scramble eggs until just set.
- Top naan flatbread with scrambled eggs, crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
32,136 total views, 1 views today