I love a party where everyone brings an appetizer to share. Such a great way to sample new recipes. When we get the whole family together to celebrate a birthday this has become our favorite kind of meal. I made Antipasto Skewers to share at our last get together. They were fun to eat and easy to make.
Lay out all your ingredients in the order you want to skewer them and let the assembly begin.
What’s your favorite Appetizer or Finger Food? I’m always looking for recipe inspiration and would love to recreate YOUR favorites.
- 1 lb. tortellini, cooked al dente
- 1 can colossal ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar marinated mushrooms, drained. Marinade reserved.
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- ½ lb. hard salami, sliced thin
- ½ lb. pepperoni, sliced thin
- ½ cup Italian dressing, plus marinade liquid from mushrooms
- 1 pint, cherry tomatoes
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- 24 wooden skewers
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Then drain and run under cold water. Toss tortellini with Italian dressing and reserved mushroom marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To assemble skewers, place ingredients in order then slide onto skewers.
17,159 total views, 1 views today