I really wanted to do something nice for my work family. It has been beyond busy and really hot and down right trying for us. Yet, we continue to rally together to get it done (B said I shouldn’t use the expression git ‘er done). I decided on an afternoon sweet treat of Peanut Butter Truffles and Nutella Swirled Chocolate Chip Blondies.
Forgive me for the raw photos below, but I wanted to illustrate just how easy it is to make 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Truffles. You really have no excuse not to Share the Love with your team. Just sayin’.
After today, we’ve declared that these Peanut Butter Truffles will be included in our Holiday Cookie shipments to customers. Because that’s what sets us apart from our competition. Homemade cookies. Well that and kick butt customer service!!
I, and my entire team give credit to Pint-Sized Treasures for this awesome recipe!
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 Tbl. butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- Melt butter and beat together with peanut butter. Add in confectioners sugar until well combined. Form mixture into a large ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Scoop peanut butter mixture into truffle-sized balls. Place in freezer.
- Melt chocolate in microwave according to package instructions. Whisk chocolate until smooth. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Keep peanut butter balls in freezer, then remove individually, dip in chocolate, then place on parchment lined baking pan. Chill. Serve.
2,462 total views, 1 views today