It’s very well documented that I have a huge crush on lemon & thyme. So when I spotted this Lemony Thyme Peach Lemonade recipe in BHG magazine it instantly became 1st on the must-make list. Having fresh Georgia peaches at the Farmers Market was our little personal touch.
I’m also a big fan of any recipe that calls for muddling fresh herbs. In this case fresh lemony thyme is muddled with sugar before adding lemon juice, peach nectar, and cold water. The mixture then chills to perfection.
We added fresh peach slices and lemony thyme sprigs to serve. Lemony Thyme Peach Lemonade is bursting with tart sweet flavors. A beautiful twist on a classic summertime beverage.
- 1 cup sugar
- 5-6 lemony thyme sprigs, more for garnish
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1 11-ounce can peach nectar
- 4 cups cold water
- fresh peaches and/or lemons for garnish
- In a large pitcher muddle lemony thyme sprigs with sugar. Add in lemon juice, peach nectar and cold water. Stir well until sugar is dissolved. Cover; chill.
- To serve stir in peach and/on lemon slices and ice cubes. Garnish with lemony thyme sprigs.
5,892 total views, 2 views today