Our Green Goddess Salad is really all about the homemade Green Goddess Dressing. Yet, the addition of lightly blanched fresh green beans, celery leaves and fresh basil to our buttery Boston Bibb lettuce did make this salad better than your garden variety.
- 1 head Boston Bibb lettuce
- 1 handful blanched green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- ¼ cup celery leaves
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Homemade Green Goddess Dressing (see recipe link in post)
- Plate salad ingredients and drizzle with Green Goddess Dressing.
9,716 total views, 3 views today