Just a quick relatively wordless Wednesday post.
Creamy Dreamy Mint Chocolate Fudge. Three ingredients. Easy. Melt in your mouth. This is the first fudge recipe I learned to make back when I was in high school. It has never failed me.
Yesterday I was asked how I got my fudge pieces out of the pan so easily. Line your fudge pan with parchment paper for easy removal.
Combine 1 can of sweetened condensed milk with 3 cups of favorite chips (I used 2 cups Dark Chocolate & Mint & 1 cup semi-sweet).
Melt over medium-low heat. Stir in 1 tsp. vanilla and mix until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Chill for two hours. Ta-da ta-done.
Cut Creamy Dreamy Mint Chocolate Fudge into squares. Make some friends. Or as we like to say Share the Love.
- 3 cups baking chips (I used 2 cups mint chocolate and 1 cup semi-sweet)
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a medium saucepan, combine 3 cups of favorite chips (I used 2 cups of Dark Chocolate & Mint and 1 cup semi-sweet) with one can of sweetened condensed milk. Melt over medium-low heat.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1 tsp. vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Pour into parchment paper lined pan. Chill for two hours. Cut in squares to serve.
I like to reserve a few chips to sprinkle on top of the fudge or stir in 1 cup of chopped nuts before chilling.
5,746 total views, 2 views today