Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles.
Seriously? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough balls dunked in chocolate? Oh my word. Don’t leave me alone with a tray of these bad boys. No worries raw egg police, these no-bake treats are egg-free.
This recipe completely validates why I surf Pinterest late at night. Recipes like this one from BHG.com find their way into my feed, then I dream about the day they become a reality. Today was that day. I packed up the simple ingredients and headed to the office.
You didn’t really think I was going to sit down and eat the whole pan by myself did you?
I enlisted help for dipping. The pretty ones are Bethany’s work (cake pop & truffle-maker extraordinaire), the ones with character are mine ;) They all found their way to a good home. I even cut some in half so that those of us making Healthy Choices could still sample Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles with only half the guilt. That’s what we call Share the Love around here.
In fact there was a whole lot of “Make Their Day” going on at the office today. Look at this super delicious care package that was hand delivered by our Customer Service Team to every other company member. I work with the best and most thoughtful group!!
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbl. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup mini-chocolate chips
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips or candy coating for dipping
- Beat butter, brown sugar and vanilla until combined. Add in flour until just combined, then stir in mini-chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on parchment lined shallow baking sheet. Freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl. Stirring every 20 - 30 seconds until melted.
- Remove dough from freezer. Using toothpick, dip each in melted chocolate and place back on parchment lined baking sheet. Once all are dipped, return to refrigerator for 5 minutes to set chocolate.
8,562 total views, 1 views today