There’s something about watching football while raking a chip through hot cheesy dip. It just feels good. I hadn’t planned on making, picturing and sharing this recipe today, but it’s Game Day and we deserve it. You and me. Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip is soooo easy. Five ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need.
Brown ground beef and drain.
Add in diced onion and jalapeno and sauté until tender.
Stir in enchilada sauce until heated through.
Add in half of the shredded cheese and stir until melted.
Top with remaining cheese. Remove from heat and cover until melted.
See how easy that was!! Bam! And while this one-pan stovetop recipe comes together, go ahead and bake some tortilla chips to serve along side.
Cut flour tortillas into wedges. Place in a single layer on cooking spray coated baking sheet. Spray tops with cooking spray and bake at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes until just golden.
Game Day just got a big dose of easy Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip.
And the crowd goes wild.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1½ cups shredded cheese (cheddar/Monterey jack blend)
- tortilla chips to serve
- Brown ground beef over medium heat, breaking into small pieces with wooden spoon; drain.
- Add diced onion and jalapeno and sauté until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in enchilada sauce and heat through.
- Add in half of the shredded and stir to combine. Top with remaining cheese. Cover and remove from heat.
- When cheese has melted serve with warm tortilla chips.
2,115 total views, 1 views today