The first time I saw this Baked Eggs in Avocado dish on the Internet I was rather awe struck. It was genius to combine these two ingredients. What a wonderfully healthy breakfast option, packed with vitamins and protein, morning or night.
- 1 avocado, cut in half pit removed
- 2 eggs
- 2 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- sea salt & freshly cracked pepper
- crumbled queso fresco or goat cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scoop out just enough avocado to make room for one egg per half.
- Place avocado halves onto baking pan.
- Crack one egg into each half.
- Bake about 20 minutes until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and cheese (optional).
11,672 total views, 7 views today