This simple dinner of Asian Salmon Meatballs over Cauliflower Fried Rice has got my wheels spinning.
My fantasy of owning a Food Truck featuring meatballs is always in the back of my mind, whirling and twirling with endless possibilities.
As with all of my meatball recipes, start by gathering all of your ingredients. Combine everything except the protein, in this case the salmon. Then gently fold in chopped salmon and form into meatballs. This will keep them tender and juicy.
Asian Salmon Meatballs would definitely be a food truck hit!
There’s just the right balance of fresh cilantro and ginger paired perfectly with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce.
And there’s a little kick from our new favorite Chili Crisp Oil.
Every bite is so full of flavor that they’ll become a fan favorite.
If you love perfectly seasoned salmon then you’ll love these meatballs. They’re bursting with aromatic flavor that keeps you coming back for more!
We’re always looking for new meatball recipes. Have any recipe inspiration you’d like to share in the comments below? Your feedback keeps me motivated in the kitchen :)
All my best,
Asian Salmon Meatballs
- 2/3 lb. Salmon filet skin removed
- 3 scallions thin sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves rough chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp. soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sriracha or chili crisp oil recipe link in post
- 1 tsp. red curry paste
- 3 Tbl. panko breadcrumbs (Gluten Free for GF Version)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha or chili crisp oil
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
For the meatballs…
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rough chop salmon in food processor. Combine all remaining meatball ingredients, then add salmon and mix until just combined. Make into 12 – 15 meatballs and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
For the sauce…
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a gentle boil. Spoon sauce over meatballs to serve.