This simple dinner of Asian Salmon Meatballs over Cauliflower Fried Rice has got my wheels spinning. My fantasy of owning a Food Truck featuring meatballs is always in the back of my mind, whirling and twirling with endless possibilities.
Asian Salmon Meatballs would be a food truck hit! With just the right balance of fresh cilantro and ginger paired perfectly with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce. There’s a little kick from our new favorite Chili Crisp Oil. Every bite is so full of flavor that they’ll become a fan favorite.
These Asian Salmon Meatballs are perfectly seasoned and bursting with aromatic flavor that keeps you coming back for more!
Asian Salmon Meatballs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha or chili crisp oil
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
For the meatballs…
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rough chop salmon in food processor. Combine all remaining meatball ingredients, then add salmon and mix until just combined. Make into 12 – 15 meatballs and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
For the sauce…
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a gentle boil. Spoon sauce over meatballs to serve.
59,896 total views, 17 views today