It’s Monday. Honestly I did not have a What’s for Dinner plan until leaving work at 5:30 pm. Salmon is always a favorite go-to protein for us and readily available. It’s the “if all else fails, we can always have Salmon” and we know it will be a good meal. I recently tried something new with Salmon ~ Salmon Meatballs. They were so moist and flavorful and pop in your mouth get me another good that we had to revisit that recipe.
While we don’t eat a lot of bread, these soft onion rolls were fresh from the bakery oven and I’m a sucker for food that speaks to me through smell. Mmmmm….. they were a great choice for this burger.
- ⅔ lb. Salmon filet skin removed
- 3 scallions thin sliced
- ½ cup cilantro leaves rough chopped
- 1 lemony thyme sprig leaves removed and chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 1 tsp. red curry paste
- 3 Tbl. panko breadcrumbs
- Rough chop salmon in food processor.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, then add salmon and mix until just combined.
- Make into 2 patties.
- Cook in saute pan with 1 Tbl. oil over med-low heat (to get the beautiful browning, do not use a non-stick skillet).
- Our desired doneness may be different than yours. We cooked to 120 degrees, about 5 minutes per side, then let rest for about 5 minutes.
9,796 total views, 1 views today