Combine mayo with parmesan cheese, fresh herbs, Mrs. Dash, salt & pepper.
Preheat broiler to high. Broil fillet for 8 minutes, then remove from oven and turn over. Coat with Parmesan Herb mixture. Place under broiler for another minute or until topping is golden and bubbly. Parmesan & Herb Broiled Grouper on Wilted Spinach. Unctuous.
Sometimes this is how a recipe post on Lemony Thyme begins. Often, weeks before I share it….I prepare it, picture it, eat it, capture it (in words) and save it. My description above is unedited and written without pause. I could stop there and you’d have enough to make this dish. But then we wouldn’t know what B’s favorite fish is.
When I asked B what his favorite fish was, completely expecting him to say grouper, he paused much longer than I expected….
“Pla Choo Chee made with Sea Bass is my all-time favorite. After that grouper or ahi tuna come to mind.” Wow. I hadn’t thought about Pla Choo Chee in quite a while. We first had it while vacationing in Puerto Rico and then B came home and promptly learned how to make it. I wrote about our first experience with Choo Chee HERE. You can bet we’ll be having that dish very soon and I think you’ll be pleased I didn’t stop after the first paragraph!!
- 1 lb. grouper fillet
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbl. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbl. fresh herbs, minced (we used lemony thyme, parsley & chive)
- ¼ tsp. Mrs. Dash garlic & herb seasoning
- salt & freshly cracked pepper
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- salt & pepper
- Combine mayo with parmesan cheese, fresh herbs, Mrs. Dash, salt & pepper.
- Preheat broiler to high. Broil fillet for 8 minutes, then remove from oven and turn over. Coat with Parmesan herb mixture. Place under broiler for another minute or until topping is golden and bubbly.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add spinach and toss to coat. Remove from heat and cover for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt & pepper to serve.
7,687 total views, 4 views today