We made this Maryland Crab Dip for last year’s Super Bowl game in honor of the Baltimore Ravens. It went great with our Cheesy Garlic & Herb Pull-Apart Bread made from a nice sourdough loaf in honor of the San Francisco 49ers.
When I posted the pull apart bread recipe on Facebook last night, the crowd went wild…..for the Maryland Crab Dip :) So I got up this morning and made it just for you.
I made it for you, however my low-carb eating friends are going to be quite happy to find out it’s all for them. This dip is super easy to make and is delicious served with crackers or celery sticks or cheesy pull apart bread. Enjoy.
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, picked clean of any shells
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1 8-ounce block cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions
- ¼ cup diced pimento, drained well
- 2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 3-4 dashes hot sauce
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except the crabmeat and ¼ cup shredded cheddar. Once mixed well, fold in the crabmeat. Pour into a small casserole dish, sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, bread, or veggie sticks.
30,855 total views, 5 views today