When life gives you corn tortillas, it’s a great time to get creative. There are hundreds or at least 30 corn tortillas in a package. We’ve made Chicken Enchiladas Verde, homemade corn chips & salsa, and now these yummy and super easy Jalapeño Popper Pizzas. Coming soon Cilantro Lime Shrimp & Avocado Tostadas. And there are still enough left for one more creation…
- 2 corn tortillas
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crispy
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheese blend, cheddar & mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees
- Combine cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with jalapeno slices, crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Bake on pizza stone for 5-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
17,724 total views, 2 views today