This weekend marks the 1st Anniversary of Lemony Thyme. Wow. What a fantastic journey. Here are some of our 1st year highlights…
- Yesterday I posted Recipe #365 to our love to cook page.
- We have over 300 Email Subscribers to Lemony Thyme.
- 60,000+ Unique Visitors to the blog from 6 continents.
- Over 4400 Fabulous Facebook Fans
- And 370 followers on Pinterest
- We’ve learned how to grow, harvest, store, freeze, and dry fresh herbs.
- And have incorporated fresh herbs into breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and even cocktails.
- Occasionally we even enjoy A Lazy Day from a Dog’s Perspective.
- And look how our love food photography page has really blossomed.
- We’ve had Adventures in Chocolate and Spice Explorations.
- And I’ve especially enjoyed B is for Braising and Sunday’s with Shelby.
- When I get the chance to Share the Love I’m incredibly happy.
- Wow. What a fantastic journey.
With the love and support of my family & friends, the encouragement and advice from fellow foodies, and the best group of fans & followers a girl could ask for….I think we’ll keep this journey alive. I can’t wait to see where year two takes us.
Our Header photos have made the journey through all the seasons as well…
1,940 total views, 1 views today