Had a great day with my kid! Visited our local “every 3rd weekend antique market” just becuz…. I truly believe Grammy gave us the gift of gab…we couldn’t walk by a booth without engaging the vendor. My kid scored a cast iron tea pot and bartered for a leather vintage bag (90 minute massage = $90 leather bag)!
While we were so very close to ordering funnel cakes from the food window….we pulled back. “Let’s make a healthy lunch.” Gazpacho won hands down and we made it in a blender with zero cooking.
Soup Ingredients…go into the blender and get happy…witness the tomato tornado!!
Chill soup in fridge or freezer. Serve with a fine diced veggie topping…thin sliced then diced zucchini, red onion, radish, fresno pepper. I thought this was just for show…but no, this really, REALLY makes the dish (thanks kid for pointing that out).
Deliciously Summer….and Crazy Good!!
- 3-4 to matoes get rid of the seeds, do NOT worry about skins
- 1 small cucumber pealed and cut into chunks
- 1/2 small zucchini cubed
- 1/8 small red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 squeezes lemon juice
- 1 Tbl. olive oil
- 1 cup tomato juice
- Sea salt & fresh cracked pepper
For fine diced veggie topping…
- 1/2 small zucchini thin sliced then diced
- 1/8 red onion thin sliced then diced
- 4-5 radish thin sliced then diced
- 1 fresno pepper thin sliced then diced
- Combine all soup ingredients in blender until pureed.
- Chill soup in fridge or freezer.
- Top with fine diced veggies.
24,878 total views, 4 views today