With Grillin’ & Chillin’ weather upon us, I for one am looking for super easy recipes to throw on the grill (or in the cocktail shaker). These Coconut Curry Chicken Skewers couldn’t be much easier to prepare and who doesn’t love food on a stick!
This recipe turns every day boneless chicken breasts into skewers of tasty goodness. Just toss them in a quick marinade of coconut milk, curry powder, jalapeno, salt & pepper before you head out the door in the morning and they’ll be happily awaiting your return that evening.
My favorite go-to curry powder is S&B Oriental Curry Powder shown here, but you can use your own favorite and adjust according to taste.
Throw your Coconut Curry Chicken Skewers on the grill, make yourself a Classic Mojito and let the chillaxing begin. Wow! Pleasantly surprised that spell check is quite fine with the word chillaxing.
Coconut Curry Chicken Skewers
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into large chunks (1 1/2-inch)
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 jalapeno fine diced
- pinch salt & black pepper
- Combine boneless chicken chunks with marinade ingredients in a zipper top plastic bag. Marinade for at least four hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to high. Place chunks on skewers. Grill for 5 minutes per side or until done (chicken registers 165 degrees with an instant read thermometer).
7,024 total views, 2 views today