This Chipotle Salsa is super addicting!!
We put in on everything from Carnitas to rice to homemade tortilla chips!
For that matter it was the star of our Southwest Breakfast Tacos and Vegetarian Tacos!
Thank you to What’s Gaby Cooking for the recipe inspiration!
Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce come in a can and any unused portion can be frozen for later use. They are quite spice but add a nice smoky flavor to dishes.
All my best,
- 1 can 14 ounce Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1 Tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 small jalapeno finely diced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender and pulse until finely blended. Adjust salt to taste. Store in refrigerator for up to a week.