This Chipotle Salsa is addicting!! We put in on everything from Carnitas to rice to homemade tortilla chips!
Thank you to What’s Gaby Cooking for the recipe inspiration!
- 1 can 14 ounce Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1 Tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 small jalapeno finely diced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender and pulse until finely blended. Adjust salt to taste. Store in refrigerator for up to a week.
430 total views, 3 views today