Pepperoncini Beef Sliders with Pepper Jack Cheese. Game Changer.
Begin with a Pepperoncini Beef Pot Roast recipe. Shred beef with forks and slice pepperoncini. To serve, pile beef & peppers on bottom half of slider buns, top with pepper jack cheese, quick trip under the broiler, replace top of bun, ladle a spoonful of the cooking liquid into a side dish for dipping, pour glass of ice cold beer, assume the position in your favorite chair squarely in front of the TV, just in time for GAME TIME!!
- 1 - 3-5 lb. beef roast (we used chuck roast, but any inexpensive cut will work)
- 1 16 oz. jar Pepperoncini pepppers, with liquid
- garlic powder
- sea salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- 2 Tbl. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbl. cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices pepper jack cheese
- 12 slider buns
- Place chuck roast in your slow cooker, sprinkle on garlic powder, salt & pepper, pour in jar of pepperoncini. Set to low and cook for 8-10 hours.
- Shred beef with forks and slice pepperoncini.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Stir together mayonnaise and cream cheese.
- To serve, pile beef & peppers on bottom half of slider buns, top with pepper jack cheese. Spread a spoonful of mayonnaise mixture on top half of bun. Quick trip under the broiler until cheese has melted.
- Replace top of bun, ladle a spoonful of the cooking liquid into a side dish for dipping.
13,826 total views, 3 views today