Slightly spicy marinated shrimp on a bed of crispy lettuce on a cushion of homemade slider bun with a dollop of cool ranch sauce. I could eat my weight in these Buffalo Shrimp Sliders. Oh yes I can.
Shrimp, shrimp everywhere!!
Fresh off the boat Georgia Shrimp….
Marinate your beautiful shrimp in buffalo sauce and garlic powder (because we love garlic) for an hour or so. Then stir fry them for a couple minutes.
Sliders are just plain good fun. Here are a few more of our Favorite Fish Sandwiches.
- ½ lb. peeled & deveined shrimp
- 3 Tbl. Frank's Hot Sauce, or favorite
- ½ tsp. Mrs. Dash garlic & herb seasoning
- Finely shredded lettuce
- Cool Ranch Sauce (see recipe link in post)
- Homemade Slider Buns (see recipe link in post)
- Combine shrimp, hot sauce, garlic herb seasoning. Chill for 1 hour.
- Stir-fry or sauté shrimp for 2-3 minutes.
- Pile onto toasted slider buns, with shredded lettuce and a dollop of cool ranch sauce.
2,249 total views, 3 views today