No slow crawl through New England would be complete without The Lobster Roll. It’s a classic. No words required. Enjoy.
- 1 (1.75 lb.) lobster or 2 (1 lb.) lobsters, steamed
- 1 celery stalk, fine diced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 3-4 Tbl. mayonnaise
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon juice
- freshly cracked pepper
- shredded lettuce
- 2 hot dog buns
- butter for toasting
- Remove lobster meat from shells and cut into bite-sized pieces. Combine with celery, scallion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Toast sides of hot dog buns in butter. Then layer in a small amount of shredded lettuce, topped with a generous amount of lobster salad.
- Serve with a side of coleslaw and potato chips.
67,633 total views, 5 views today