The Pomegranate is visually stunning. It’s deep red seeds whisper romance. I’ve wanted to share this Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail since they came into season but needed to wait for the right moment. It’s thyme.
- ¼ ounce cognac
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 3 ounces Champagne (or other sparkling wine)
- Pomegranate seeds
- Add the cognac and bitters to your Champagne flute.
- Pour the pomegranate juice into the flute.
- Slowly pour the Champagne into the flute to fill to the top.
- Sprinkle in a few pomegranate seeds.
26,651 total views, 1 views today