Summer Thyme Sangria
Summer Thyme Sangria is so smooth and delicious! It's the perfect pool-side sipper, backyard bbq batch-cocktail, and weekend brunch beverage.
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- 1 peach sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 cup fresh cherries pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup simple syrup more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 750 ml bottle white wine
- fresh lemony thyme sprigs optional garnish
Prepare simple syrup by combining equal parts water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, whisk to dissolve sugar. Cool before using.
Combine all recipe ingredients in a pitcher and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve chilled with lemony thyme sprigs (optional).