Italian Tortellini Salad
If you need a go-to summer time pasta salad that everyone will love....look no further. This Italian Tortellini Salad is bursting with fun flavors like fresh basil, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni.
- 1 20 ounce package fresh cheese tortellini can sub frozen
- 1 8 ounce package mozzarella pearls or cubed fresh mozzarella
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 6 ounce can small pitted black ripe olives
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves torn
- 1 recipe submarine dressing recipe link in post
Prepare tortellini according to package instructions. Allow to cool before preparing salad. Prepare Submarine Dressing (recipe link in post). Place mozzarella in a jar and cover with dressing, allow to marinate for 1-2 hours (optional). Toss cooled tortellini with remaining ingredients. Chill or serve at room temperature.